Reservationist - Hamilton County Express (HCE)
- TRANSP (Transportation) - HCE - 8250
- IN, USA
- Part Time
Reservationist - Hamilton County Express (HCE): Part time/Full time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Follows all established organization and department policies, procedures, objectives and meets quality standards. Assists in maintaining a safe working environment throughout the organization by adhering to all safety management policies and procedures which reflect the mission and philosophy of Janus Developmental Services. Attends all mandatory meetings and trainings; and maintains all professional certifications and/or licenses if required for the job. Arrives for work on time, returns from breaks and lunch periods and maintains regular attendance for work that does not exceed the allowable standards for paid time off programs or other approved leave.
1. Answers incoming calls promptly, gathers comprehensive information, and communicates information to the appropriate individual using a telephone, email, or alternate methods in order to facilitate timely pickup and drop-off of passengers.
2. Dispatches/communicates information to drivers, as needed, using a two-way radio system or alternate methods in order to facilitate the timely pick-up and drop-off of passengers.
3. Provides schedule/route information and directions to drivers, as necessary.
4. Communicates with the general public, including passengers, families, staff, community agencies, and other providers in person or using a telephone, email, or other alternate methods in order to facilitate the timely pickup and drop-off of passengers.
5. Contacts emergency personnel, such as police, ambulance, and fire department, when necessary, using the telephone, email, or alternate methods in order to ensure the safety of all passengers.
6. Communicates with drivers and other appropriate individuals, as appropriate, to facilitate assistance as needed for vehicle maintenance issues.
7. Report and complete appropriate forms on all accommodations, accidents, incidents, injuries, seizures, and behaviors as required.
8. Comply with all agency policies and procedures, DOT/INDOT standards, CARF Accreditation standards, and BQIS compliance indicators.
Non-Essential Duties: None.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED): and six (6) months to one (1) year or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position requires being comfortable with using the computer and to be capable of learning to use the transportation software programs (i.e. Easy Rides).
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts