Director of Transportation
- - TRANSP (Transportation)
- IN, USA
- Full Time
DIRECTOR OF TRANSPORTATION
Janus provides individuals with disabilities the opportunity to participate and contribute within the community.
Overall Responsibilities: The Director is responsible for the overall leadership of the Agency's transit department, the communication and coordination with Janus departments and activities, and the external relationships with large number Community Public organizations.
Minimum Requirements: Four year degree with a minimum of three (3) years experience, valid Indiana Driver's License, subject to random drug testing.
Primary Responsibilities: Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
1. Direct activities and provide supervision to direct reports in compliance with applicable agency policies and procedures.
2. Direct activities and provide supervision to direct reports in compliance with applicable CARF, BQIS standards as well as INDOT mandates.
3. Assist with developing and implementing all aspects of the Transportation Department for grant writing, fundraising and development.
4. Oversee the development, implementation and execution of the Agency's Transportation Programs.
5. ReviseTransportation Program's manuals and policies to keep up-to-date.
6. Create, monitor and report on the critical key performance indicators that measure the performance of Agency's Transportation Program against agreed upon standards.
7. Identify, establish and maintain ongoing professional relationships with Transit Authority Members.
8. Identifying and integrating technology; generating resources for the Agency's Transportation Program by effectively managing resources to support Janus's strategic priorities.
9. Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and promoting a diverse professional workforce to support the organization's goals.
10. Oversee in-service training for transportation staff.
11. Prepare and present presentations as needed.
12. Assist in successful 5311 grant application before grant deadlines, to meet budget requirements.
13. Maintain compliance with all state and federal guidelines regarding Transportation programs
14. Oversee a successful INDOT compliance audit every 4 years.
15. Facilitate in TAC meetings.
16. Responsible for advising President/CEO regarding Transportation related issues.
17. Maintain expenses and meet budget parameters and assist in the preparation of program budget for submission to the President/CEO
18. Attend workshops, in-service training, conferences and meetings as assigned.
19. Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
20. Responsible for directing and meeting goals of the agency's strategic plan in regards to his/her departments.
21. Accepts other duties as assigned by President/CEO consistent with the agency mission and goals.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts