$12.00/hr. Plus Bi-weekly bonus- DSP/Program Instructor- PAC/Respite
- - COEMP- 2000
- 46062, IN, USA
- Full Time
DSP/Program Instructor- PAC/Respite
Janus Developmental Services, Inc. - Noblesville, IN
Part-Time Opportunities Available
We are seeking talented people to join us in our Home and Community Based programs as full time, benefits eligible staff. The focus of our program is to assist individuals to gain independence in their homes and community. As a DSP/Program Instructor in this program you have the unique opportunity to enhance each individual's ability to function more independently in his/her environment and support the integration of individuals into the community.
About Janus: Janus provides individuals with disabilities the opportunity to participate and contribute within their community. We are recognized as the partner of choice for individuals with disabilities, their families and the community.
Job Title: Program Instructor- PAC/Respite (DSP role)
Work Location(s): Hamilton County and Surrounding Areas
Shift(s): Daytime, evenings and weekends available
Starting Rate of Pay: $12.00/hr, plus bi-weekly DSP bonus
Employment Status: Part Time/Full time
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Implement program activities in accordance to company and client goals.
- Transport individuals as necessary based on their individualized plan.
- Provide creative ideas for continued program improvement and development.
- Maintain communication with client and their families as appropriate.
- Attend Team meetings as necessary.
- Log daily activity in computer system.
- Must be 18 or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Public Passenger Chauffer's License required no later than 6 months after hire
If interested in joining our team, please submit an application online via http://janusinc.hirecentric.com/jobsearch/
Or call/email us at the contact information below.
Janus Developmental Services Contact Details:
Phone: (317) 773-8781 X103 Fax: (317) 773-8798 Email: email@example.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts